Mobile Roadie is again our Official Mobile App Partner for LeWeb ’11! You can download the Official LeWeb app now for free on iPhone and Android – whether you’re going or not! – to join in and stay updated with the latest news.
This is only the 3rd year we’ve had a Mobile App, and we’d like to thank Mobile Roadie for working so hard to add all of the awesome features you’ll find – it’s already been downloaded over 10,000 times!
Here’s just a preview of what you can expect:
- All 3 UStream channels from our Plenary Stage, Eiffel Building Stage, and Live TV Studio sponsored by IBM
- Access to Presdo Match, LeWeb’s official networking tool for participants to send messages and set up meetings
- The entire LeWeb program, broken down by hall and the possibility to comment, say if you’re going, like, and add photos
- The latest news from and about LeWeb on our blog and Twitter
- A full speaker list including their biographies
- An up-to-date list of attendees and their Twitter accounts
- A complete list of the 16 start-up finalists in our Start-Up Competition in collaboration with Google, and information about each
- Photos posted and hash-tagged #LeWeb
- Videos from LeWeb’s YouTube channel
- Top links for following LeWeb around the web
- Your own profile with social media accounts connected to the app
- and more
For almost all of the features on LeWeb’s Official App created by Mobile Roadie, you can check in and share comments, photos, and like both on the app and on social networks.
Also, Mobile Roadie is hosting a Meetup with Spotify, Midem, Webdoc, and Bopler on December 7 if you’re free.